Juicer is a unique machine that squeezes the juice out of the pulp of any fruit, leaf, or vegetable. Whereas blenders are devices that mix, crush, or emulsify the food. These two appliances are essential for a household and many other purposes.
Types of Juicers and blenders
Juicers come in many varieties. They are as follows:
- Masticating Juicer, also known as slow juicer machine, crushes the fruit into smaller pieces to squeeze the juice.
- Reamers: It squeezes juices from citrus fruits
- Triturating Juicer: It is a twin gear juicers
- Steam juice extractor: Along with the extraction of the juice, it also heats the batch, making it suitable for long storage
- Centrifugal Juicer: It cuts out the vegetables using a flat blade and then after squeezes
- Juicing press: It squeezes juice on a large scale for agricultural purpose
Moreover, under the blender, there are only two types:
- Immersion blender: These are hand blenders or wand blenders present in everybody’s kitchen
- Countertop blender: It has a 2-6 speed setting and is more stable. Also, it blends an enormous amount of food. Restaurants and bakeries use it.
Advantages and disadvantages of Juicer
Advantages and Disadvantages of slow juicer machine: Cold press juicer also gives out much pulp in the juice. Due to this, the nutritional value of the juice increases and is suitable for health. It can also extract juices from mint, sprout, and kale, which is extremely good for health.
However, the disadvantage is that it does not have a pulp dumping machine. So the pulp remains stuck in the machine. Also, it consumes much time and costs more than a fast juicer.
Advantages and disadvantages of a fast juicer machine: The advantage of this Juicer is that it makes a large amount of juice. It can squeeze every cell of any fruit or vegetable. It produces a large amount of juice in less time and comes at a meager cost.
However, the disadvantage is that the fast Juicer makes many sounds. It also produces too much heat, thereby reducing the quality of the juice. The juice it produces has less amount of nutrients in it.
Application of Juicer and blenders
Starting with blenders, it has many applications. Blenders can grind fruits and vegetables and make them puree. It is used to blend milk and ice cream. Every milkshake shop will have a blender. It also can grind nuts and seeds into fine powder. Also, It is used in bars to crush ice for mocktails and cocktails.
However, it is an essential tool for food science. Blenders are used in microbiology labs before performing specific experiments.
Furthermore, the application of juicers is on many levels. Starting from a slow juicer machine to a fast juicer machine. It is a very vital tool. It is present in houses, shops, factories, and industries.
Overall the Juicer and blender form an intricate role in commercial and household purposes. Here is a complete study that describes the advantages, disadvantages, applications, and types of these two devices.